Stella completed the second volume reader in her All About Reading Level 1 program. Her excitement exploded when she realized the very last story in this book was about her favorite type of animal- a pig! (I can still recall Stella’s elation when she began her AAR journey with the PreReading-Level and literally kissed the letter ‘P’ card’s pig picture. See the infamous kiss photo here.)
I can’t stress enough how much of a joy All About Reading has been for our house. It’s ease-of-use to implement is great, yes, but–
The real magic of All About Learning Press’ products is in the confidence to learn and the desire to read that they instill in its young students.
To me- it’s priceless in our quest for a classical education.
For my thoughts and experiences on using All About Learning Press resources check out my previous collection of posts:
- A Day’s Lesson With All About Spelling
- A Beginning and an End of Year review on the AAR PreReading Program
- Our Extra-Large Magnetic Board for AAS/AAR
- Charting our progress of AAS/AAR
- How to balance AAR/AAS with multiple children