Welcome to another week of Trivium Tuesdays! Today is a little different, because instead of being at Living and Learning at Home, we are hanging out here at Teaching Stars! I’m very thankful for Kristen letting us be here today, as I have a week-long series on Copywork going on that I didn’t want to interrupt. If you are a reader here at Teaching Stars, but have never been to Trivium Tuesdays, let me explain. Trivium Tuesdays is a link-up aimed at encouraging and informing other homeschoolers who use the Classical model of teaching. Here we can share with each other and learn from one another.
Now onto this week’s link-up!
Here are the rules:
- Your post must have to do (in some way) with classical homeschooling (any age children).
- Your post may be from your archives as long as you only post it one time on this link-up.
- Please link to your direct post, not your blog in general.
- Please place my Trivium Tuesdays button (found on my right sidebar) on your blog post so others can learn about this link-up!
- It may be helpful to state in your link description what stage of
the trivium or what subject your post is about, if applicable, so others
can easily find posts they are interested in looking at.
- Remember, everyone loves comments =) So don’t be shy, and tell someone if you liked their post!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with classical homeschooling. If you are a regular here at Trivium Tuesdays and have something to share that is a little off topic, but still would be an encouragement to the readers here, please still share it =) I’m referring to people who are just trying to get their blog more exposure without following the rules above.
I will visit each of your blogs this week and feature my favorite link-up for all to see next week! Also, if your blog has a button I will place it on my sidebar (under Friends to Visit) for the week until it is replaced by the next week’s favorite =)